This is a good sized piece of land in an area to the side of the river bed that runs the length of Kamini Village and down to Kamini Harbour.
The plot is walled and there is a cisterna (freshwater tank) under the foundations of the original house. There is some rock insitu that can be recycled to keep down the
cost of building.
Expired Building Permission
In 2003 building permission was granted for a two story, detached property with basement on the plot. This building permit has since expired but it would mean that an incoming owner could reapply
easily which would speed the process up considerably. The 2003 plans have been included to provide an idea of what is possible.
The expired plans allow for a dwelling of 165 m2 of total living space (including basement of approx 20 m2).
As you will see from the expired plans, it had been envisaged that a two story detached building would have been constructed as TWO
separate, 2 bedroom, semi-detached dwellings each with an internal spiral staircase. And below the west side dwelling there would also be a
storage basement of approximatley 20m2. IF the same plans are resubmitted, then the new owner could use one as their own home or holiday house and potentially make an income from the 2nd dwelling as
a residential year round rental or (with permission) a holiday letting business.
All existing plans, approval certificates & documents are included in the sale even though they have expired. Although expired, having these documents will reduce the
process and cost of resubmission as well as the length of time the process takes considerably.
Alternativley, new plans could be resubmitted for one large 4 bedroom house.
Utilities & Services
There is currently mains water supplied to the plot.
Electricity and sewage runs to the side and front boundaries and is less than 20 meters from the wall and so would not be very expensive to join the mains grid.
The junior school is approximately 300 meters above the property.
The property is approximately 100 meters from the Ghikas Grocery Store and 100 meters from the Gavrilis Store. In addition to the Four Corners supermarket, the area is well serviced for provision
and all three make house deliveries.
Kamini Harbour is a short walk down the hill where you will find Kamini Beach which is particularly good for families as well as popular tavernas and restaurants.
Location & Neighbourhood
This area of Kamini Village is known as Four Corners after the grocery shop of that name at the crossroads of the inland road that rises from the west corner of Hydra harbour before dropping down
to the main route to Kamini Harbour.
The area is residential with a mix of local Hydriots and expat home owners some of whom visit for holidays and quite a few who are full time residents of Hydra.
This plot of land is offered for sale by owner Mrs Eleni Kolokotroni. All documentation and expired planning permission papers will be included in sale. The title deed and supporting papers are
all ready to be handed to the buyer's public notary with the expecition of one document which will take approximately 1 week to acquire (it can't be obtained before an offer is accepted because this
particular document is only valid for 3 months).
Plot Size: 330 m2
Potential living space: 165 m2 (subject to resubmission of plans.)
Please note that for purchase tax calculation purposes the current OBJECTIVE value that tax would be calculated on is approximately €60,000. We are asking a
realistic price under the current state assessed Objective value because we want to realistically sell as soon as possible.
Conditions of Use & Disclaimer
- The content of this website page on the HydraDirect website is an annually paid for advertisement.
- The property described is offered for sale by the owners.
Use & Copyright
- This advert and the printable property details sheet (in PDF format) have been paid for, prepared at the owners' request by Kelsey Edwards of
HydraDirect and approved by the owner for publication, advertising and promotional purposes.
- Website visitors and potential property buyers may view, download and print the details and/or PDF details free of charge for their OWN PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- It is the owner's responsibility to ensure that the content is accurate and up-to-date, and they may request HydraDirect to make changes
throughout the term of the advertisement to ensure accuracy. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that full payment is made for each on-going year the advertisement is
available up to the date of sale or withdrawal from the market whether their advert remains visible on the website or not.
- The material content: text, photos & layout, is the work of Kelsey Edwards (HydraDirect) and has been prepared expressly for the purpose of
advertising on and via the HydraDirect website and in various printed formats as distributed.
- Kelsey Edwards (HydraDirect) retains full copyright of all material. Permission for the owners to use and promote their property for sale is given, however, limited to providing owners with the
right to forward the PDF details or the link to their advert page on this site via email, or to print the PDF for distribution to potential buyers, or to print and display on notice-boards for the
purpose of attracting potential buyers.
- Under no circumstances may the content (text, photos, layout), in part or full, be used or copied by any other persons.
- These details may not be used by a third party or real estate agent for the purpose of soliciting business or to use as an introduction for the purpose of
obtaining payment (officially or unofficially).
- These details comply with international and Greek real estate law and all care has been taken to ensure that the details are accurate and not
mis-leading to conform with the property mis-description acts. However, potential property buyers must assure themselves of the accuracy of all the information presented.
- These details do not constitute a property contract of sale.
Advertising Fees & ZERO Commission
- The property owners pay €350 per year for the advertising and promotional services of HydraDirect up to the date of successful sale or withdrawal from the market.
- The owners DO NOT PAY commission if a successful sale is made if a buyer is introduced via this website or any of its promotional activity.
- Similarly, potential buyers are NOT CHARGED a fee for using this advertising material and for being put in touch with the sellers directly.
- The buyer WILL NOT PAY commission to HydraDirect as a result of a successful sale introduced by the advertisement or associated promotion.
Advert Expires 8th Nobember 2017 (See Advertising Rates).