A substantial plot of building land for sale, within the town limits, on Hydra Island Greece.
Situated in Kiaffa, upper Hydra Town, with panoramic, stunning views of the town, across the sea to the Peloponnese, down the Kamini to Vlychos valley and as far as Spetses beyond Dokos
Asking Price: €300,000
Plot Size: 705.62 m2
Historical title deeds are available dating back to 1903. There are also photos showing the plot with building on it dated
1897. The neighbouring plot obtained permission and the house has already been built recently. So there is a precedence to build a property on the plot although planning permission would need to
be applied for.
There are existing ruins with some stone to be recycled. Beneath the ruins, there is a traditional freshwater storage tank (cisterna). Originally part of the
buildings was a windmill and it was surrounded by an almond tree orchard. The name Amygdalies is for the Almond Trees.
Viewing is strictly by previously arranged booking. Please also note that in line with International Real Estate Law, proof of ID and current place of residence will be
required prior to any viewing. (Photo ID such as passport or driving licence - recent utility bill, but not phone/internet.)
The land is being offered for sale by owner.
In the first instance please email enquiries using the form below. We will respond within 12 hours or more promptly during normal working hours.
Conditions of Use & Disclaimer
The express purpose of this advert is to allow a potential buyer and seller (advertiser) to communicate and deal directly with one another without either party having to
pay a fee or commission to an estate agent.
The advertiser (seller) may, with a separate agreement, undertake additional promotional and administration services from HydraDirect to facilitate communication, including
viewings with qualified buyers, for which the seller may pay a 0.5% fee if a satisfactory sale is achieved as a result of the seller's advert on HydraDirect. If undertaken, this service is paid for
by the seller and not the buyer.
Use & Copyright
- This advert space has been paid for, and the content prepared at the owners' request by Kelsey Edwards of HydraDirect and approved by the owner for publication, advertising and promotional
- The material content: text, photos & layout, is the work of Kelsey Edwards (HydraDirect) and has been prepared expressly for the purpose of advertising (as
'for sale by owner') on and via the HydraDirect website, on social media and in various printed formats as distributed.
- Third parties who may have potential buyers MAY NOT use these advert details for the purpose of soliciting financial remuneration.
- Kelsey Edwards (HydraDirect) retains full copyright of all material. HydraDirect retains ownership of all photographs except those photos included as supplied by owners (as noted on images on
- HydraDirect does not have an exclusive agreement with the seller to advertise their property for sale. Advertisers/property owners have the right to advertise with Real Estate Agents who may
charge the buyer, seller or both parties a commission or with other advertising agencies. However, if third parties wish to broker or advertise the same property (as listed on HydraDirect) they MAY
NOT USE any of the photos or text as available on HydraDirect. They are required to take their own photos and write their own material.
- These details comply with International and Greek real estate law and all care has been taken to ensure that the details are accurate and not misleading to conform with the property
misdescription acts. However, potential property buyers must assure themselves of the accuracy of all the information presented.
- These details do not constitute a property contract of sale.
- Third parties DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to use these details for the purpose of soliciting commission or a fee from either a buyer or a seller.
Advertising Fees & ZERO Commission
- The buyer WILL NOT PAY commission to HydraDirect as a result of a successful sale introduced by the advertisement or associated promotion.
- The seller will pay for annual advertising space in advance and separately may agree in writing prior to the commencement of advertising to pay 0.5% of achieved sale price for administration
services if a sale introduced as a result of their advert on HydraDirect.