The Delfini Hotel is located in a primary location on Hydra Harbour overlooking the arrival and departure area of Hydra's picturesque port. The hotel is being sold as a going concern with all
fixtures and fittings included so that business can continue uninterrupted.
Buyers pay ZERO commission if introduced via HydraDirect.
Plot Boundary: 432.56 m.
Interior Size: 405.30 m2.
- On 2.5 floors above a popular business (Cool Mule) & a new restaurant for 2019.
- 12 guest bedrooms.
- All bedrooms with en-suite showers and air-conditioning.
- 2 large 'work', storage rooms.
- Laundry room.
- Reception area on the 1st floor.
- 2nd floor, large breakfast room & guest lounge with sea facing balcony.
- Huge, under-utilised garden to the rear of the property.
- Stunning sea & harbour views from most rooms.
- Potential to apply for permission to build 2 extra rooms in the garden.
- Being sold fully furnished with a fully operational license that can be transferred.
- All paperwork in good order ready for a prompt sale by a single owner.
Please note that the property for sale is the first and second floor of adjoining buildings. Neither of the shop premises below, (on the ground floor) are for sale. The hotel is accessed from a
double width street door, opening to a staircase with the reception on the 1st-floor landing.
As you will see from the photo above, the real estate is split with one side higher than the other but both sides offering two floors with interconnecting hallways and steps between. With your
back to the sea looking up at the building, the entrance door is to the left, with the breakfast room & guest lounge on the 2nd-floor of the left-hand building. The guest lounge opens to a large
balcony which is the full width of the left-hand building.
To the rear of the property, there is a large garden (on multiple terraces) that extends from the property up to the road above which forms the boundary between the Delfini Hotel and the Madame
Paoui Residence. Currently the garden is under-utilized and could be incorporated as a benefit to hotel guests. The current ratio of actual building to plot size also means that it would, with
permission, be possible to build a couple of extra rooms if it was felt that the hotel would benefit from extra capacity.
Conditions of Use & Disclaimer
The express purpose of this advert is to allow a potential buyer and the seller (advertiser) to communicate and negotiate directly with one another without either party
having to pay a fee or commission to an estate agent.
The advertiser (seller) may, with a separate agreement, undertake additional promotional and administration services from HydraDirect to facilitate communication, including
viewings with qualified buyers, for which the seller may pay a 0.5% fee if a satisfactory sale is achieved as a result of the seller's advert on HydraDirect. If undertaken, this service is paid for
by the seller and not the buyer.
Use & Copyright
- This advert space has been paid for, and the content prepared at the owners' request by Kelsey Edwards of HydraDirect and approved by the owner for publication, advertising and promotional
- The material content: text, photos & layout, is the work of Kelsey Edwards (HydraDirect) and has been prepared expressly for the purpose of advertising (as
'for sale by owner') on and via the HydraDirect website, on social media and in various printed formats as distributed.
- Third parties who may have potential buyers MAY NOT use these advert details for the purpose of soliciting financial remuneration.
- Kelsey Edwards (HydraDirect) retains full copyright of all material. HydraDirect retains ownership of all photographs except those photos included as supplied by owners (as noted on images on
- HydraDirect does not have an exclusive agreement with the seller to advertise their property for sale. Advertisers/property owners have the right to advertise with Real Estate Agents who may
charge the buyer, seller or both parties a commission or with other advertising agencies. However, if third parties wish to broker or advertise the same property (as listed on HydraDirect) they MAY
NOT USE any of the photos or text as available on HydraDirect. They are required to take their own photos and write their own material.
- These details comply with International and Greek real estate law and all care has been taken to ensure that the details are accurate and not misleading to conform with the property
misdescription acts. However, potential property buyers must assure themselves of the accuracy of all the information presented.
- These details do not constitute a property contract of sale.
- Third parties DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to use these details for the purpose of soliciting commission or a fee from either a buyer or a seller.
Advertising Fees & ZERO Commission
- The buyer WILL NOT PAY commission to HydraDirect as a result of a successful sale introduced by the advertisement or associated promotion.
- The seller will pay for annual advertising space in advance and separately may agree in writing prior to the commencement of advertising to pay 0.5% of achieved sale price for administration
services if a sale introduced as a result of their advert on HydraDirect.